Terms & Conditions
Hatfield Christian Church – Faith Promise Fund 2022
Terms and Conditions
- Detailed description of goods and/or services: The Faith Promise Fund is a fund administered by the Hatfield Christian Church. Hatfield Christian Church is a registered Non-Profit Organisation registration number: 029-910-NPO.
- Delivery policy: This is a voluntary donation which you make out of your own volition. Subject to receiving confirmation of payment reflecting in our account, your donation will be processed within 5 working days and confirmed by way of electronic receipt.
- Export restriction (Optional): The offering on this website is available to South African clients and Credit Card transactions are available for all territories.
- Return and Refunds policy: This is a voluntary donation, to the Faith Promise Fund of
the Hatfield Christian Church, a registered Non-Profit Organisation. Should you wish to cancel your donation, please contact our Customer Service Representative: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payment options accepted: Payment may be made via Visa, MasterCard, Diners or American Express Cards or by bank transfer into the Hatfield Christian Church bank account, the details of which will be provided on request.
- Card acquiring and security: Card transactions will be acquired for Hatfield Christian Church via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. DPO PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
- Customer details separate from card details: Customer details will be stored by Hatfield Christian Church separately from card details which are entered by the client on DPO PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on DPO PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
- Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency: The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
- Responsibility: Hatfield Christian Church takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction on this website, customer service, support and dispute resolution.
- Country of domicile: This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Hatfield Christian Church chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature: 551 January Masilela Drive, Waterkloof Glen, Pretoria, South Africa.
- Variation: Hatfield Christian Church may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
- Company information: This website is run by the Hatfield Christian Church, a Non-Profit Organisation based in South Africa, registration number: 029-910-NPO and Public Benefit Organisation registration number: 18/11/13/3384.
- Operations Team:
Senior Pastor – Louis Johan Kotze
General Manager – Benjamin David Pinches
Human Resources Manager – Michelle Visser
Financial Manager – Andy Thantsa
- Hatfield Christian Church contact details:
Company Physical Address:
Hatfield Christian Church
551 January Masilela Drive
- Support & Customer Service email: email@example.com
Telephone: +27 12 368 2478