- You will agree with me that Daniel was a righteous man.
- God credits righteousness to those who exercise faith in Him (Rom. 4:3).
- Daniel had such faith in God!
- Daniel did not compromise in his belief and relationship with God.
- You see there is a part that we have to play, that’s in our belief and our character – in other words, our lifestyle.
- It was from this place that Daniel could pray powerfully and effectively.
Scripture reading: James 5:13-18
- The Christian’s most powerful resource is communion with God through prayer.
- The results are often greater than we thought were possible.
- Some people see prayer as a last resort to be tried when all else fails.
- This approach is backward – prayer should come first.
- Because God’s power is infinitely greater than ours, it only makes sense to rely on it – especially because God encourages us to do so.
- Do you have any sin that you need to confess? Find another believer that you can confess your sin to and ask this person to pray with you.
- Is there any person you need to ask forgiveness from or that you need to forgive? Please do so!
- Daily bring your prayers and petitions to God (Philippians 4:6-7).