In alignment with the church’s vision, we ensure good stewardship of the resources that we have been blessed with, and facilitate the optimisation of these for greatest impact. For accountability purposes, the leadership chooses to have an external audit performed on our financial statements.
How do I give?
A number of safe and secure methods make it easy for you to offer tithes and other financial contributions to this local church body:
- Sunday services: Simply place cash or cheques in the offering bag during any Sunday service collection times. Envelopes are available at the Information Desk and are also posted with our monthly Family News newsletter for your convenience.
- Internet banking: Online giving allows for a specified amount to be deducted automatically from your bank account. You can set up online giving either as a one-time donation or a recurring gift. Online giving is not only easy, it’s also safe and secure. This option helps individuals and families remain faithful in their giving even when they are out of town or unable to attend a weekend service. If you are not yet set up to do this your bank will be able to assist you.
- By debit order: Contact our Finance Department at +27 12 368 2506 for assistance in this regard.
Banking details – for tithes and general offerings
Account name: Hatfield Christian Church
Account number: 011 981 679
Bank name: Standard Bank
Branch code: 011 545
Banking details – for donations towards specific ministries
You may specifically designate financial donations to one of the ministries below, in which case special attention should be given to the account numbers as these vary according to ministry selected:
- Faith Promise: Account number 012 588 415
- Hatfield Children’s Homes: Account number 032 282 907
- TV Broadcasts: Account number 011 959 231